Posted on: July 12, 2018
Salary: Based on Experience
Experience: 1 – 3 years in construction with knowledge of multiple trades.
Education: Associates in Construction Management Preferred. Work experience is acceptable.
- Report directly to General Superintendent
- Knowledge and ability to read plans and specs
- Assist General Superintendent as required
- Warranty checks
- Oversee punch list completion
- Support one year warranty walks
- Communicate and schedule Subcontractors for repairs
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Organization of files, plans & shop drawings
- Maintain and manage warranty email
- Other tasks as assigned
- Follows all safety guidelines to ensure safe jobsite repairs
- Team Player
- Learn and Grow
- Minimum 20 hours of Continued Education (yearly)
- Positive Attitude
- Strong computer skills
- Internal and external customer service
- OSHA 30 Training
- First Aid, CPR & AED Training
Position type: Full Time, Employee
Benefits: Health Insurance, 401k Match, Vacation, Continuing Education, Bonus Opportunity
Pogue Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your resume for consideration to:
Mail: Pogue Construction
Attn: Megan Forbes
1512 Bray Central, Suite 300
McKinney, TX 75069
Please indicate the position for which you are submitting your credentials.