- Pogue Construction Ranked No. 2 by Dallas Business Journal for 2017 Best Places to Work
- Design has been completed for the new stadium and natatorium complex that Pogue will build for Prosper ISD designed by Huckabee.
- Pogue Construction one of DFW’s Best Places to Work as ranked by Dallas Business Journal
- Making Workman Junior High School a Success
- Pogue Construction Announces Fort Worth Office
- Venus ISD Board of Trustees voted unanimously to select Pogue Construction for Bond Projects
- Legacy Christian Academy – Upper School Phase II
- WFAA features Oak Point Nature and Retreat Center. Pogue was proud to serve as the Construction Manager at Risk.
- Collin College Conference Center Completed
- CEO/President Ben Pogue featured in D Magazine
- Weatherford ISD Chooses Pogue Construction as Construction Manager at Risk
- Allen’s Eagle Stadium Reopening for Graduation
- Former Steering Committee Members Tour New Henderson Middle School
- Light Farms Elementary Progress Report
- Light Farms Elementary Update